- DISTRIBUTION CENTER EFFICENCIES
- Organize, manage, and generally operate all activities, including the construction, implementation, control and improvement of activities, processes, and resources, ... of the DC to well serve the business plans of the Company.
- Identify needs for technology, work with IT to design technological solutions and integration requirements and lead the implementation of new technology and processes in the Distribution Centers
- Organizing the delivery and products transportation according to the delivery plan.
- Ensure with any startup endeavor that the services proposed are the best blend of efficiency, cost-effectiveness, and outstanding service levels
- Conduct Monthly reviews with Executive Management to ensure profitability targets are met
- Manage and assign tasks to each staff member in the department, guide and respond to an efficient working environment for the entire warehouse system.
- Plan and implement tasks such as repairing, expanding, renewing, and installing equipment for warehouse and warehouse system follow the company's standards.
- Organize and take responsibility for planning commercial goods orders. Advise on the minimum stock of products in each period.
- Organizing the management of warehouse such: manage the quantity (import, export, inventory), carry out the procedures for importing, exporting, arranging, storing, and preserving products.
- Actively solve arising related affairs. Manage DC staffs to solve difficulties or problems at work
- Report Executive Critical Measures to Executive Team monthly
- STRATEGIC PLANNING
- Provide yearly analysis of the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats of and to the distribution centers and warehouse operations, as well as Quality Programs,
- consistent with the strategic planning process and target dates.
- Establish with Executive Management the strategic direction for the Distribution and Warehouse Operations.
- Establish with Executive Management the strategic direction for the Quality Program
- Lead warehouse operations teams to provide strategic plan drafts to the Executive Team in support of the Organizational Strategic Planning.
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- Audit change management endeavors to ensure proper risk assessments are completed, project plans are developed, project prioritization, status and progress reports are being communicated effectively to staff and Executive Management.
- Review project proposals to determine goals, time frame, funding limitations, procedures for accomplishing project, staffing requirements, and allotment of resources.
- Ensures that all project plans are complete in that they have specific goals, strategy, staffing, scheduling, identification of risks, contingency plans, and allocation of available resources.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Logistics and Transportation, Supply Chain Management, or similar focus
- Minimum of 10 years of progressive DISTRIBUTION CENTER MANAGEMENT
- Experience in the Retail Industry preferred
- 3PL business experience, with both direct customer and financial (P&L) responsibility
- Proficiency and success in change management
- Strong leadership and communication skills; Proficient in prioritizing and managing multiple tasks
- Team Leadership and Relationship development
- Strong presentation skills; Excellent problem resolution skills
Further information will be discussed in the interview!
Interested candidates, please APPLY resumes as below
or, CONTACT US
P: +84 028 3925 2566 | email@example.com | www.hr1vietnam.com
HR1Jobs - The No1 AI Recruitment Online Platform: www.hr1jobs.com
HR1Tech - The No1 AI Recruitment Online Platform in IT: www.hr1tech.com