The suitable candidate will Report to Area Sales Supervisor and will be responsible for managing the overall daily operation of the store to maximize sales and profits by taking ownership and responsibility for all aspects of store operations, while playing an active role on the sales floor.
- Perform excellent customer service and demonstrate strong selling skills
- Manage people, store operations and environment to achieve sales, service, customer satisfaction, and profitability goals.
- Ensure store windows and in-store visual merchandising are in line with brand’s guideline and the store is maintained in proper housekeeping.
- Monitor the retail store inventory level; replenishment of stock and return cycle is carried out accordingly
- Attend to customer complaints and ensure they are tactfully handled
- Communicate company and store direction to staff and prepare action plan in order to drive sales
- Implement sales events and promotion in accordance to sales plan
- Maintain store staff job results by leading, coaching, training, motivating, counseling and disciplining employees; also monitoring job results and providing advice for staff performance improvement.
- Work with the management and HR regarding manpower planning, recruitment and selection, training program, staff evaluation and all personnel actions.
- Submit attendance report and other related documents to HR and Finance Manager for payroll processing.
- Ensure that all HR issues are carried out consistently with the company’s HR policies and practice.
- Responsible for staff working schedule, handle and maintain staff discipline.
- Submit all monthly store expenses/invoices, sales performance, and other reports to Finance Manager to process the payment.
- Support Finance Manager for any required Administrative and Financial Activities.
- Work with the parent company in Thailand and shipping company on import process.
- Other tasks as assigned by the superior.