- Develop and execute the full aspects of recruiting plans for organization with the full-cycle recruitment activities: Job Analysis, Sourcing, Screening and Selection and Onboarding including: recruiting channel selection, resume screening, phone interviews, interview schedule arrangements, verify reference & background checks, salary negotiations, employment offers, exit interviews, etc..
- Follow up & assist with the candidate’s transition and onboarding process.
- Develop recruiting networks through industry contacts, association memberships, trade groups, social media, and employees.
- Take initiative in creating and maintaining social media identities & employer branding that promote open roles and foster candidate engagement and interaction.
- Manage, update and modify Job Descriptions. Getting involved in Job Design and Development Activities.
- Assists with the development and administration of programs, procedures, and guidelines to help align the workforce with the strategic goals of the company
- More than 7 years of solid recruiting experience in the medium-sized organization with full level of vacancy. Experience of serving as Recruitment team leader is a good plus.
- Good skills for Job Analysis, Sourcing, Screening and Selection and Onboarding activities.
- Understand Vietnam Labour Law code
- Good English