- Manage and assure all current product portfolio (including imported products) complied with local regulations.
- Maintains current knowledge of regulations applicable to the company.
- Monitors updated Food regulatory affairs and the effect changes will have on company operations.
- Provide and update regulatory guidance to functional departments or development project teams regarding design, development, evaluation, or products innovation.
- Coordinates with operations departments regarding production design and development to ensure compliance with regulations.
- Assists with the development of Food Safety Standards for the company’s operating and production procedures.
- Develops and maintains professional relationships in federal, state, and local regulatory agencies.
- Establish regulatory priorities or budgets and allocate resources and workloads.
- Act as the leader to manage ISO System relating to R&D.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or above, major in Food.
- Minimum 5 years working experiences in ralated industry
- Good at reading, writing English skill is prerequisite.
- Strong directional communication and presentation skill is prerequisite.
- Logic and system thinking; database management skill is a prerequisite.
- Experience in other Law field: Trading, Advertising, IP is an advantage.
- Strong P/C internet skills including Microsoft Office and the ability to create intermediate spreadsheets and information databases.
P: +84 028 3925 2566 | firstname.lastname@example.org | www.hr1vietnam.com
HR1Jobs - The No1 AI Recruitment Online Platform: www.hr1jobs.com
HR1Tech - The No1 AI Recruitment Online Platform in IT: www.hr1tech.com
Candidates need to be fully Covid-19 Vaccinated