- Devise and establish a company’s quality procedures, standards, and specifications.
- Onsite monitor product quality in process, incoming & outgoing inspection.
- Issue the specification & training to all QCs for the new model or new changing design
- Responsibility for customer complaint (Respond timely to customer’s complaint and ensure customer’s satisfaction ).
- Ensure policies & objective quality and procedures relevant to QA departments are strictly followed.
- Responsibility for all product development and quality control issue of the company
- Ensure production/manufacturing processes meet national and international standards.
- Third party testing sample according to customer requirement.
- Sub-contractor quality control.
- Establish and maintain controls and documentation procedures.
- Education: Graduated university in Engineering
- Experience: at least 5 years of Manufacturing, priority in Furniture industry
- Knowledge of Quality in Production: Furniture
- Excellent English skill in both writing and oral
- Knowledge ISO is an advantage
- Decision making, critical thinking
- Strong verbal and personal communication skills
P: +84 028 3925 2566 | email@example.com | www.hr1vietnam.com
HR1Jobs - The No1 AI Recruitment Online Platform: www.hr1jobs.com
HR1Tech - The No1 AI Recruitment Online Platform in IT: www.hr1tech.com
Candidates need to be fully Covid-19 Vaccinated