As Front-End Developer, the position will involve in:
- Define and shape the fundamentals of engineering.
- Design and write maintainable code at scale.
- Discuss/propose solution to improve User Experience.
- Continuously discuss, debate with other team members to propose optimal solutions for different problems.
In details, he or she will:
Build and deploy performant modern web applications in Vue.js
- Convert from design/prototype to responsive interface on the web.
- Work with product managers, data analysts and UI designers to implement products and features and test their impact to business metrics.
- Participate in code and design reviews to maintain our high development standards.
- Engage in service capacity and demand planning, software performance analysis, tuning and optimization.
- Collaborate with product and experience teams to define and prototype feature specifications.
- Design, build, analyze and fix large-scale systems.
- Learn full-stack performance tuning and optimization.
- Debug and modify complex, production software.
- At least 5 years of experience in coding.
- "Product Engineering" mindset.
- Basic understanding of User Experience
- Pragmatism and obsession for simplicity, efficiency, and performance.
- Obsession for quality and testing.
- Strong communication skills.
- English is required.
- Experience working with high-performing, Agile development teams.
- Want to learn about the HealthCare industry and have an impact on how doctors can diagnose their patients.
- Competitive compensation, full salary will be paid in probation period.
- Flexibility to work from home.
- Health perks.
- Meal allowance.
- Young and International environment
P: +84 028 3925 2566 | email@example.com | www.hr1vietnam.com
HR1Jobs - The No1 AI Recruitment Online Platform: www.hr1jobs.com
HR1Tech - The No1 AI Recruitment Online Platform in IT: www.hr1tech.com