- Establish excellent Customer Relations Management to ensure guest satisfaction and repeat business.
- Minimize the number of complaints while proactively converting complaints into a positive guest experience.
- Oversee staff professional attitude and adherence to Company prescribed grooming and uniform
- Standards, teamwork relations with co-workers and management.
- Oversee constant effectiveness of staff communication skills with both local and foreign guests
- Assure maintenance of food (Kitchen) and beverage (bars) control policies.
- Assure completion of F&B staff duty rosters while maintaining a labor cost and assuring adequate and consistent levels of service.
- Optimize service usage of all machinery, tools, and equipment assigned to the F&B Department.
- Sales/Profitability/Cost Control:
- Achievement of budgeted food sales, beverage sales, labor costs and profitability.
- Timely analysis of F&B prices in relation to the competition.
- Public relations and entertainment of potential and existing customers, business partners.
- Product Quality:
- Institute Quality Assurance Measures that guarantee consistency in compliance with food and beverage QUALITY standards.
- Institute Quality Assurance Measures that guarantee consistency in compliance with food and beverage SERVICE standards.
- Personnel Management:
- Manage all shifts for restaurant operations and schedule all process and maintain cleanliness at all times and assist to resolve all complaints and maintain food quality at all times.
- Provide training to all employees and maintain all work according to required policies and procedures
- Ensure high employee retention.
- Development and maintenance of all department control procedures.
- In cooperation with the Sales & Marketing Dept, co-ordinate with all large group, meeting/banquet planners their specific group requirements with the services and facilities offered (proposals, contracts, estimated and actual function statements).
- Menu planning and upselling plan
- Control of goods, tools, procurement and maintenance activities related.
- Bachelor Degree in Tourist/Hospitality Management, or equivalent relevance to
- 5+ years related experience / same position (4-5* Restaurant)
- Strong knowledge of Fine Dining service and training skill is a must
- Knowledge about Menu/Recipe/Costing is a preference
- Knowledge of POS system
- Well organization skills & management skills are required to track staff movements, activities, reports, and data and ensure complete and accurate record management
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Fluently English.
P: +84 028 3925 2566 | firstname.lastname@example.org | www.hr1vietnam.com
HR1Jobs - The No1 AI Recruitment Online Platform: www.hr1jobs.com
HR1Tech - The No1 AI Recruitment Online Platform in IT: www.hr1tech.com