- Assign responsibility for site quality and ownership of the position.
- Maintaining global communication with quality leaders to assure product quality, resource planning, and strategic development goals
- Manage the workloads of teams and establish individual career development plans that include both short- and long-term goals as well as corporate objectives.
- Work with factory management to promote a quality attitude and objectives, maintain product quality, and respond to process deviations.
- Responsible for new development project management
- Coordinating client complaints and warranty issues with other departments
- Create a strategic quality roadmap and implementation strategy.
- Graduated with bachelor's in Mechanical, Electrical, Materials Engineering or related fields.
- At least 10 years of experience in a similar position in Power Tool industry
- Strong experience in quality management as well as general management
- Good command of English.
P: +84 028 3925 2566 | firstname.lastname@example.org | www.hr1vietnam.com
HR1Jobs - The No1 AI Recruitment Online Platform: www.hr1jobs.com
HR1Tech - The No1 AI Recruitment Online Platform in IT: www.hr1tech.com