- Quality inspection fabric and finish good factories.
- Control the quality of materials and products in the factory.
- Monitoring product quality to eliminate unsatisfactory products and solve and counterclaim from customers.
- Conducting production plan meeting with a factory QC and QA staff.
- Supporting factory QC inspectors about technique and SOP.
- Capacity building of QC Inspector, Conducting QA Assessment.
- Immediate team leadership as well as collaborative teamwork with plant managers, supervisors and leaders.
- Support team through Coaching and Training, Performance Tracking
- Send in line result reports to QC Manager on daily basis.
- Identify problems of all departments and nake the solutions.
- ERP knowledge.
Job details will be discussed during the interview!
- Ages: 27-35 years old.
- Education: graduated university in garment, fabric engineer or related field.
- Experience: at least 3 years working in the same position.
- Good at English or speak Korean communication
- Knowledge in QA system and making company standard of Quality processing.
Interested candidates, please APPLY resumes as below
or, CONTACT US
P: +84 028 3925 2566 | firstname.lastname@example.org
A: 12th Floor HDTC BUILDING, 36 Bui Thi Xuan Str., Ben Thanh Ward, Dist.1, HCM City