- Responsible for the overall performance of the farm by planning and executing sound business strategies and directions, and managing operations efficiently to ensure optimum growth, maximized profits and company sustainability.
- Plan, direct and manage farm operations and production to achieve the desire optimum production output and quality at the lowest cost.
- Plan and review the development and execution of quality management policies, procedure and/or processes to ensure high standards of product quality and compliance with local statutory regulations.
- Direct and manage the maintenance of machineries and equipment to ensure high standards of safety, cleanliness and productivity.
- Manage the setup of integrated livestock farms relating to construction matters to support the Business Unit’s growth and expansion plans.
- Responsible for identifying and ensuring the business has proper infrastructure in place to support effective and efficient communication at all times.
- Responsible for ensuring that there is proper safety management system for safety and conducive working environment foe the workers.
- Maintain and improve the biosecurity control on the farm to ensure flock health is in good condition.
- Provide ongoing guidance and motivation to staff in carrying out their roles and responsibilities.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Animal Sciences/Agriculture/Aquaculture/Forestry or equivalent.
- At least 8 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may be accepted as a satisfactory substitute for the specific education and experience listed above.
- Possess proven track record in managing sizable group of subordinates.
- Possess leadership and good management skill.
- Must be available to respond 24/7 days.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to communicate in English and preferable conversant in Vietnamese language