Develop strategy/plan and organize implementation
- Develop plan and supervise the implementation of the unit as assigned.
Manage and organize of work according to the assigned functional array
- Approve legal advice to Company's Leaders and the Units on legal issues related to policies, charters, procedures, regulations, projects, business plans, business transactions, dispute resolution consulting, complaints, denunciations, adverse information handling.
- Propose to develop draft policies, procedures and guiding documents for implementation in legality; Manage and control the implementation of legal regulations, propose the promulgation of internal regulations and manage the internal document management system (digital).
- Control and propose assessment of the impact of legal documents and monitor the implementation of recommendations.
- Develop draft regulations, processes and guidelines on proceedings; Manage and control the plan and the proceedings.
- Develop plans and directly participate in the proceedings; Control information provided to the outside.
- Propose the development and implementation of the Company's legal compliance framework as requested by the Company's Leaders and provide opinions on legal regulation documents at the request of the State Bank and relevant authorities.
- Propose to develop, amend and add regulations on decentralization of authority in the entire Company; Guide the operation and management of the implementation of regulations on decentralization of authority and develop IT system for seaching purpose, control and manage the company's authorization document system.
- Manage propaganda, dissemination, development of legal training documents and conduct training at the Company.
Team development, self development
- Plan and develop resources according to the unit in charge.
Other duties and responsibilities
- Comply with internal regulations of Mcredit and identify, control and minimize risks when performing professionals activities and in the unit's operations.
- Implement digital transformation and tasks at the initiatives/projects/Agile teams as assigned.
EXPERIENCES AND COMPETENCIES
- University graduate and upwards in Law, Security, Investigation and related disciplines.
- Professional certificated (preferred): Lawyer Card/Graduation Certificate from Judicial Academy's Lawyer Training Class
- Minimum 08 years of professional experience, Minimum 04 years of managerial experience Legal at credit institutions, Fintech companies, enterprises with similar size/ upwards or lawfirms/audit firm.
- Foreign language (English) TOEIC 500 and upwards or equivalent certificate
- Knowledge of professional, society, partnership and experience in the field of responsibility.
- Intellectual capacity to come up with the most optimal solutions.
- Optimistic spirit, openness and positive attitude in work and interaction.
- Adaptable to digital technology, flexible and responsive
- Extensive experience and empathy for people.
- New thinking out of the box towards the most innovative solutions.
- The ability to create results that meet or exceed expectations.
- Fair, polite, civilized behavior.
- Willingness to work for the general effectiveness.
- Strong attitude and effort of dedication to achieve goals.
- Actions agree with words.
P: +84 028 3925 2566 | firstname.lastname@example.org | www.hr1vietnam.com
HR1Jobs - The No1 AI Recruitment Online Platform: www.hr1jobs.com
HR1Tech - The No1 AI Recruitment Online Platform in IT: www.hr1tech.com