Reports to the International Sales Director (expat, Vietnam based) & to the Board of Management
- Working Time: Monday - Friday
- Interview Rounds: 2-3 Rounds
- Manage: The Incumbent will feel free to develop his/her own team
- Searching and developing new distributors in China
- Development distribution network by product knowledge training, promotion, discount, price policy...
- Implement marketing activities to increase brand recognition, product market coverage.
- Set up sales channels.
- Manages, challenges the Customers/Distributors for assigned Cities/Provinces in China within assigned Sales Budgets.
- Build, strengthen and professionalize the network of Distributors (permanently assess and challenge current ones, and, in case of business risk, recommend any optimized set up if necessary, ...)
- Implement tools, processes and relevant trainings to ensure best efficiency of our distributors.
- Collect, analyze and evaluate market information, customer tastes, information of competitors.
- Understanding Customer needs and bringing it become potential opportunity.
- Direct recruitment and staff training: implementation of training and coaching staff under product knowledge, sales skills, communication skills with customers, gather market information, competitors, reports...
- Directly working with the authorities in China for business operations as well as supported for import, export activities.
1. Working Experience: Experience in Coconut or Beverage industry. Min 5 years-experience as International Sales Manager/Overseas Business Development Manager (managing external distributors) ideally within international FMCG environment in China
2. Technical & Professional competencies required:
- Strong leadership and well organizational skills
- Knowledge of internal process and external operation of channel through Distributors
- Managing thinking of short term-middle term and long term vision.
- Deep knowledge of FMCG retail landscape and RTM planning through Asian/European Distributors
- Experience to deal with both direct customers and external distributors in China or Asian geography- Analytical and planning and negotiation skills. Able to manage top and bottom lines of P&L
- Knowledge of Channel definition and Channel role in retail market
- Team player, able to coordinate internal/external stakeholders.
- Sales capability and sales career develop within organisation.
- Dynamic public presentation and problem solving.
- Strong negotiations skills and value chain driver
3. Personality and Qualities:
- Native/local Chinese required
- Result oriented, actionable and deliverable.
- Able to interact efficiency with internal/external stakeholders
- Ethical person
- Passion for growth in organisation and pressure management.
- High ambitious, commitment and positive thinking.
- Teamwork and supporting others.
- Willingness of traveling
- High efficient & high returnable mind-set.
- Effective interaction and communication to others in both Chinese & English if possible