The suitable candidate will be responsible for
- Strategy, process and organization
- Implementation and innovation factory standards
- Managing and controlling the production resources to achieve the site processing plans.
- Required to fully understand all the administration performance for the factory.
- Food safety and hygiene.
- Law & regulation of the factory regarding all matters related such as: safe environment, disciplinary, company rules, and social relations.
- Managing, developing, training and motivating a team consisting of line managers and operatives.
- Controlling absence, performance issues using defined procedures when the need arises and conduct interviews as and when required.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Have (min) 10 years experience in Food or Pharmacy Industry.
- Be good knowledge of FMCG field.
- Be strong business mindset.
- Be excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Be strong interpersonal skills; professional manner, initiative.
- Good leadership, people management
- Be able to work under high pressure environment
- Business – oriented
Effectiveness – oriented.
P: +84 028 3925 2566 | firstname.lastname@example.org | www.hr1vietnam.com
HR1Jobs - The No1 AI Recruitment Online Platform: www.hr1jobs.com
HR1Tech - The No1 AI Recruitment Online Platform in IT: www.hr1tech.com
Candidates need to be fully Covid-19 Vaccinated