Business Strategic Management & Planning
- Design and implement business operations
- Set challenging and realistic goals for growth, performance and profitability.
- Develop actionable business strategies and plans that ensure alignment with short-term and long-term objectives developed in tandem with the CEO
- Establish policies that promote company culture and vision
Resource & Operation Management
- Aggressively manage capital investment and expenses to ensure the company achieves investor targets relative to growth and profitability
- Monitor performance with tracking and establish corrective measures as needed, and prepare detailed reports, both current and forecasting
- Analyze internal operations and identify areas of process enhancement
- Maintain and build trusted relationships with key customers, clients, partners, and stakeholders Index of ROI/ROE for each specific period
- Consensus and productivity of functional departments
- Processes are streamlined, professional and geared towards digitization
- Effective measurement tools to gauge the efficiency and effectiveness of internal and external processes
- Market share (in both Labor market and Business market) – Turn-over rate
Education: BSc/BA in Business Administration or relevant field; MSc/MBA is a plus
- Broad background, exposure to and experience in the entire research, planning and implementation process.
- Proven experience as CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER or a relevant role
- Hands on experience in fundraising, strategic planning and business development
- Understand of Business functions such as accounting & finance, sales, customer service, Marketing and HR management.
- Familiarity IT/Business infrastructure
- Knowledge about Ecommerce Business Model
- COO candidates from Big e-commerce companies are prefered
- Understanding of The Company's Competitors
- Excellent in English 4 skills
- Good analysis skill, data driven & strategic mind.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities
- Excellent time management skill
- Detail oriented with critical thinking and problem solving abilities
- Excellent leadership skills, business acumen and ability to effectively manage, lead and supervise a multidisciplinary team
- A track record of successful financial management
P: +84 028 3925 2566 | email@example.com | www.hr1vietnam.com
HR1Jobs - The No1 AI Recruitment Online Platform: www.hr1jobs.com
HR1Tech - The No1 AI Recruitment Online Platform in IT: www.hr1tech.com
Candidates need to be fully Covid-19 Vaccinated