- Manage accounting operation month end closing, quarterly closing, and annual closing activities including general ledger maintenance, balance sheet reconciliations and corporate/overhead cost allocation.
- Obtain and maintain a thorough understanding of the financial reporting and general ledger structure.
- Supervise the reconciliation of balance sheets accounts.
- Check and ensure the daily transactions, Monthly sales report, Monthly Credit list report, Balance Sheet, Monthly Income Statement, monthly reports and accounting schedules and bank reconciliation statements and all other related reports.
- Control VAT, PIT, WHT and CIT declarations, VAT Invoices/ E-invoices.
- Lead team in analysis, design and development of accounting processes.
- Support and facilitate all internal and external audits.
- Perform tax and financial report, statistics and report to Government agency
- Deal with external parties, banks, external auditor, tax authorities to resolved financial/accounting issues.
- Work conservatively with the respective departments on cost reduction initiatives.
- Control the sales system and accounting software to ensure the correct transactions and accounting data.
- Supervise proper verification and documentation of payment, AR invoices, tax invoices and others
- Liaise with the government authority and lawyer for legal issues.
- All other related accounting & financial issues and tasks
- Bachelor’s Degree or above in Accounting/Finance
- At least 5 years’ experience as Chief Accountant/General Accountant of a well-organized company with firm understanding of Tax and other related regulations
- High responsibility, can work independent & under pressure.
- Willing to learn new things & do new tasks.
- Fluent English communication.
Interested candidates, please APPLY resumes as below
or, CONTACT US
P: +84 028 3925 2566 | firstname.lastname@example.org
A: 12th Floor HDTC BUILDING, 36 Bui Thi Xuan Str., Ben Thanh Ward, Dist.1, HCM City