DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Leads the Region Sales Team in the preparation of the Annual Business Plans aligned to National Directions, Plans and Programs - Sales Volume, Market Share, Penetration, Merchandising, Promotions
- Leads the Region Sales Team in the preparation of the Monthly, Weekly and Daily Work plans aligned to the Annual Business Plans - Sales Volume, Market Share, Penetration, Merchandising and Promotions
- Prepares schedules for Dealer, Zone and Route Assisting
- Ensures that the appropriate SMBVL brands are available per outlet type
- Ensures that the approved itinerary is followed by the Account Executives and Dealer Salesperson
- Identifies and develops potential areas, new markets for SMBVL products
- Ensures implementation of Penetration plans and programs - Opening of New Outlets, Sponsorship Negotiations
- Ensures implementation of Merchandising plans and programs - Signages, POS Materials, Product Display and Refrigeration
- Ensures implementation of Promotions plans and programs - Trade and Consumer, Special Events, Sponsorships
- Ensures implementation of Dealer, Zone and Route Assisting as planned
- Ensures the proper training and development of Zone Sales Supervisor, Dealers and Account Executives through Classroom and In-Field activities for them to effectively contribute to the attainment of set Business Objectives
- Promotes and maintains goodwill with Dealers, Trade outlets and the Community where SMBVL operates
- Communicates and implements all relevant SMBVL Directions, Policies and Procedures to the Zone Sales Supervisors, Dealers, Account Executives and and Trade Outlets
- Ensures implementation of the AE / PG Daily Activity Report - Reviews and approves reconciled AE / PG DAR
- Ensures compliance to SMBVL Credit Policies and Procedures
- Conducts Performance Assessments of the Zone Sales Supervisors based on set standards
- Provides Business Advice on market trends and Basic Operational aspects to improve the Zone Sales Supervisor, Dealers, Wholesalers and Account Executives sales performance
- Assists the Zone Sales Supervisors, Dealers and Account Executives in in handling Customer Inquiries and coordinates with National Management for support when needed
- Role Models and Practices SMBVL Values and Norms to promote a healthy organizational environment
- Responsible for the maintenance and safety of company resources
- Validation of SMBVL Product Age in the Dealer and Trade Outlets during scheduled Dealer, Route Assisting and In-Field activities - Checks implementation of FIFO and Proper Product Handling and Storage
- Validation of implemented plans and programs through interview / survey of trade outlets during Dealer, Zone and Route Assisting and In-Field activities
- Monitors and checks Promo Girls sales performance during scheduled outlet visits - Accomplishes the outlet visit form during actual outlet visits to document observations and next steps / action plans
- Submits timely, complete and accurate feedback, Monthly Operations Reports and Other Reports to the National Sales Manager
- Reviews the Dealers, Wholesalers and Account Executives performance to ensure that their operations are aligned to SMBVL Directions, Policies, Plans and Programs
- Reviews and evaluates Actual Sales and Financial results versus Budget
- Reviews and evaluates actual sales results of outlets with sponsorship and discuss with the Zone Sales Supervisors next steps and action plans
- Conducts Region Monthly Operations Review for next steps, action plans and programs
- Reviews and evaluates Zone Sales Supervisors, Account Executives and Dealers Performance Assessment System ( PAS ) results and discuss next steps, action plans and programs
- Bachelor's/University degree in economics, commerce, business administration or equivalent training.
- Experienced in the areas of Sales operations with at least 3 years in similar position in
- beverages/wine/beer industries, preferably in multinational companies.
- Thorough knowledge of Sales system, Markets and business practices in Vietnam.
- Extensive network in the fields
- Effective English oral and written communication skills
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel.
- Personnel management skill.
P: +84 028 3925 2566 | firstname.lastname@example.org | www.hr1vietnam.com
HR1Jobs - The No1 AI Recruitment Online Platform: www.hr1jobs.com
HR1Tech - The No1 AI Recruitment Online Platform in IT: www.hr1tech.com