HR1 Executive Search Vietnam (HR1) is looking for a talented Sr. Recruitment Consultant to join our expanding team. You will become a vital link between clients and candidates. The role is demanding and diverse, yet there are always rooms for growth.
HR1 is the Vietnam's largest recruiting service. The values of HR1 remain the foundation of the way we work today: Integrity, Respect, Teamwork, Fast, Effective, Accountability, Boldness and Fun. Established in 2012, HR1 Vietnam offers tailored executive search and recruitment solutions to clients across all industries. We work as a strategic partner to help our clients recruit and retain the best talent in the market. Coupled with a large regional footprint, we ensure to provide a quality, speedy, and productive executive search service to clients across the region.
- Establish, further develop and strengthen long-lasting relationships with new and existing clients and candidates.
- Provide support and share information across teams and functions specific to your area of specialization and work collaboratively to ensure full service is provided to clients and candidates
- Provide specialist advice on your specialization to your clients and candidate.
- Understand job requirements and use your creativity to attract the right talent.
- Engage in data-mining and proactively source for suitable candidates.
- Conduct candidate interviews, provide advice to candidates on their job search, careers, interviewing styles, resumes.
- Manage the candidate/client interviews including obtaining feedback, manage the recruitment / job offer process and negotiating salary packages.
- Keep up to date on the economy, market, and overall developing a strong commercial awareness through research and networking.
- Work closely with your support team to drive efficiencies and accuracy in our service delivery.
- Participate in networking events and assignments to increase industry knowledge and presence.
- Have a minimum 2-3 years of experience in recruitment.
- Have experience covering business development, client partnership, candidate attraction, sourcing, interviewing and placement of candidates is preferable.
- Fluent in English.
- Proven track record in consistently achieving your revenue targets.
- A passionate, confident, resilient and driven to succeed individual.
- Have excellent influential communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work in a high pressure / fast-paced environment.
- Have entrepreneurial and strategic mindset to achieve personal and team goals and proactively monitor activity against results.
- Competitive salary and quarterly commission.
o Phone: VND500,000 per month
o Lunch for every Friday and order your drinks and breakfast for every Monday morning.
- Company car for customer visit.
- Professional multinational working environment
- Advanced Health Insurance: with benefits such as hospital options, outpatient hospital payments, maternity insurance.
- Domestic and international training opportunities.
Interested parties, pls send your resume with current, expected salary and day of availability in MS WORD format by clicking Here OR Apply to complete the application.
Personal data provided by applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose only