- Strategically create, deliver, enhance and administer Total Rewards programs in alignment with the business needs, including salaried and hourly compensation, compensation design, incentive plans, group benefit plans and group retirement programs.
- Manage benefits programs. For health and group insurance plans, lead annual review, renewal and annual enrollment processes in close collaboration with internal colleagues.
- Support the performance management process with respect to the merit process.
- Build and promote a safe and healthy, respectful workplace.
- Coach, challenge, and provides opportunities with staff and programming.
- Ensures HR initiatives and projects are appropriately prioritised.
- Contribute to the development of HR policies and procedures.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- University degree,
- More than 4 years of progressive experience managing compensation programs, benefits, compensation programs
- Experience with and knowledge of both current and planned external reporting requirements for compensation reporting
- Flexible thinker and able to adjust approach quickly as well as juggle multiple priorities.
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills.
- Proactive, self-motivated, and high degree of initiative coupled with sound judgment and good intuition.