1. Recruitment & follow up:
- Build up recruitment process that is both effective and bringing good experience for the candidates, new member
- In charge all recruitment process: sourcing candidate, interview arrangement, interview, job offer.
- Follow up with new hire probation to assist new hires for the best integration.
2. Build up workplace environment, people engagement & development process
- Create ideas and execute ideas to promote workplace environment (physical & emotional), communication
- Assist General Manager in building and operating staff motivation, development processes
- Organize events, gatherings, games... to promote collaboration and teamwork.
3. Office Administration
- Build up guidelines, process for administrative work, making administrative process simple and convenient (and fun) for the staffs
- Taking care of office operation, facilities.
4. Compensation & Benefit
- Manage staff’s attendance & leave record
- Handle probation contract, labor contract, job termination, exit interview
- Make payrolls and implement employee benefits.
- Min. Bachelor Degree in Business/Law/Tourism/Mass Communications. Graduates from abroad are preferred.
- At least 3 years of HR General & Admin experience, hospitality or related field is preferred.
- Fluent in English.
- Careful, honest, friendly, enthusiastic.
- Adaptable to dynamic environment; comfort with a fast-paced environment and changing requirements. Experience in start-up is a plus.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive and handle uncertainty and ambiguity.
- Good computer skill, willing to travel.
- Age from 25-30.
Interested parties, pls send your resume with current, expected salary and day of availability in MS WORD format by clicking Here OR Apply to complete the application.
Personal data provided by applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose only