- Manage a set range of Accounts in Vietnam, further develop the existing customers and attract new ones in the Agrochemicals market segment.
- Work closely with the Managing Director, identifying any additional opportunities in this area. Responsible for meeting set budgetary goals with particular emphasis on the turnover target.
- Secure and develop new businesses, obtain new suppliers and product line.
- Generate sales and profitable margins by managing and expanding existing business and targeting and opening new business.
- Manage, develop and understand the needs of a growing customer base, making regular visits to these accounts to build, maintain and manage relationships with key contacts at all levels.
- Seek and gather the right marketing/competitive information and propose to Managing Director for approval, in order to optimise returns to achieve business growth.
- Seek out, analyse and develop new accounts, promoting sales of both existing, new and development products in line with business growth strategies.
- Identify and recommend new product range opportunities through market survey.
- Gather, analyse, interpret and present market, product, competitor and industry data to enable development of the forward strategy of the business.
- Pro-actively monitor and review payment terms against customer portfolio, ensuring that payment terms and methods are adhered to, keeping business risk to a minimum. Ensure that payment terms and cash flow implications are considered at time of negotiation for all new and existing business.
- Create and communicate development plans to ensure that business objectives are optimised and sales retention and growth targets are achieved.
- Carry out visits to target customers to promote products and provide feedback to business and suppliers of customer response and activity.
- Ensure compliance and conformity with local regulations for new businesses.
- Ensure the implementation and monitoring of campaigns.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Chemical Engineering is required.
- Communication in English is a must, ability to converse in Mandarin is an advantage.
- 5 years of progressive experience in sales / commercial / leadership roles.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Able to liaise with people at all levels, both internally and externally.
- Excellent time management skills in order to follow different assigned targets.
- Highly organized, hands-on, able to work well under pressure, handle multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
- Sense of ownership and drive (problem solver, self-starter with a bias for prompt action and removing roadblocks, accountable to get things done in a timely manner)