Compensation & related info :
- Manage: 60 EEs
- Cell phone
- Extra insurance: employee & spouse & children ( Family healthcare)
- 13th: committed 1month
- Performance Appraisal yearly : 1-2 month base on business result
- Probation 2 month, 100% salary, obligation insurance soon as jointed dated.
- Working day: 26d/month, off Sunday
- Working location: Đức Hòa, Long An ( company bus) – Lộ trinh đưa đón xem file đính kèm
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Warehouse operation
1.1. Maintains receiving, warehousing & distribution operations by initiating, coordinating, enforcing programs, operation, policies & procedures
1.2. Manage warehouse facilities and team ( in-bound and out-boound movement of stocks; repleshing inventory & stock levels) in terms of raw materials and finished goods.
1.3. Product distribution, maintain relationships with 3PLs and monitor performance against agreements
1.4. Safeguards wahousing operations by establishing & monitoring security procedures & protocols
1.5. Control inventory levels by conducting physical counts; reconcilling with data stotage system ( WMS)
1.6. Maintains physical condition of warehouse by planning & implementing by new design layouts, inspecting equipments, issuing work orders for repair/replacement.
1.7. Complies with federal state vs local warehousing, material handling & shipping requirement with needed actions
- Delivery operation
2.1. Managing projects, fixing reliability issues, tracking service metrics, managing budgets, and leading the service delivery team.
2.2. Following up, evalue & improving the quality of Delivery services (Third Parties), managing conflict, and ensuring the team's processes and tasks are carried out efficiently.
2.3. Determining ways to reduce costs without sacrificing customer satisfaction.
2.4. Assessing customer feedback and using your creativity to establish, improve, and refine services.
2.5. Remaining organized and meeting deadlines.
2.6. Building partnerships and liaising with team leaders to determine the company's services, delivery criteria, and solutions for issues that may arise.
- Budget control & business intelligent support
3.1. Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget, scheduling expenditures, analysing variances, initiating corrective actions.
3.2. Optimize distribution channels & resources
3.3. Ensure good warehousing practices and resource optimization – labor, equipment, facilities etc.
3.4. Optimize warehouse data & data mining to analyze stocks/orders/shipment suitability in the most cost effective way & support business marking decision.
- Team & performance management
4.1. Implement & improve KPI for warehouse performance
4.2. Maitains warehouse's staff & job results by recruiting, orienting & training, coaching, counseling, monitoring, discipline & appraisals.
- Drive Compliance & Company core values
Drive & comply with company COC, policy, complaince, working regulation, company core values & cultures.
- Other tasks
6.1. Work to improve the efficiency of the company’s warehouse & delievry
6.2. Develop processes, policies related including best practices for maximizing the efficiency of the operation.
6.3. Other tasks assigned by CEO
Warehouse & Delivery against departmental KPIs;
Authorities: Full power on warehousing & Delivery MT
Interact: Logistic/delivery, production, the Sales function
- Education : Minimum of BA, B.E or equivalent qualification
- Warehouse or Supply Chain Management along with demonstrated customer service mindset
- Computer: Proficiency in Microsoft Office required
- Language: Intermediate verbal of English
- At least 5 years of in management experience Warehouse/Supply Chain within FMCG/trading company is a must.
- Projetct manager/key person in WMS deployment or at least familiar with WMS, ERP (AX preferable)
- Skills & Competencies
- Supervision,DevelopingBudgets, Safety Management, Developing Standard, Managing Processes, Reporting, Analyzing Information, Equipment Maintenance
- Required specific skills that include order management,demand/supply planning, inventory control, logistics & warehousing.
Strong leadership & interpersonal/communication skills
- Highly motived & ability to demonstrate initiative & flexibility.
- Strong organisational and administration skills.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work and meet deadlines.
Detail & Service Oriented
- Aggressive & decision making
- Influence & inspire others
- Mature & self composed