- Need of Organization (New position)
II. Job Summary:
Take role as project management member in SAP S/4 HANA migration project which including the implement for business processes (finance/accounting, sales, procurement, logistics/warehouse, production planning, etc.).
- Take role as team leader to maintain and enhance this system after go-live.
- After SAP S4 HANA goes live, taking a role to plan/develop other application systems for further business enhancement and also manage other existing application system are expected
III. Main Responsibilities:
- A member of SAP S/4 HANA migration projects:
• Collaborate with users and software vendors to ensure migrating existing ERP to new SAP successfully in term of quality, cost and time.
• Project planning and management.
- In-charge of maintenance of SAP S/4 HANA system:
• Realize stable system operation preventing system trouble.
• Effectively and proactively enhance the system for more utilization.
• Strictly control security, potential risks and vendor operation.
Other tasks designated by Section / Department Managers.
• Daily report directly to Section Manager
• Subordinates: 4 (Engineers)
- External: IT Partners
V. Working Condition:
- Office hours from Monday to Friday.
- Dynamic working environment.
- Competitive salary package + benefits + performance bonus.
- Training opportunities for both soft skills and professional skills.
- Deeply understanding about architect and functionality of SAP ERP system and how to apply it to business.
- Database administration and development.
2. Functional knowledge:
- Good knowledge major business operation flow in a manufacturing company.
- Good knowledge in Finance and accounting.
- IT project management skill.
- Good in analyzing, organizing and executing tasks in the efficient manner.
- Good in problem solving.
- Good communication and strong leadership.
4. English: Good communication in English.
5. Experience: 3-year experienced as implementing and maintenance an SAP systems for a manufacturing company.
Interested parties, pls send your resume with current, expected salary and day of availability in MS WORD format by clicking Here OR Apply to complete the application.
Personal data provided by applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose only