The International Sales Executive will a leading role in achieving company’s ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. The International Sales Executive will act as a liaison to provide product/services information and resolve any concerns that company customer
accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency. The International Sales Executive plays a vital role in maintaining the company’s reputation for excellent products and superior customer satisfaction as well as setting a positive example for the greater sales team.
The role of the International Sales Executive is a multi-skilled member of the company team. The International Sales Executive will achieve the business strategies and sales budgets by identifying and assessing customers’ needs to satisfaction.
• Develops current customers by assessing customer's buying history; suggesting related and new items; explaining technical features and other means as identified per the customer account.
• Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication.
• Develops and closes sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts; soliciting new accounts; building a relationship; providing technical information and explanations; preparing quotations.
• Assesses competitors by analyzing and summarizing competitor information and trends; identifying sales opportunities.
• Support marketing efforts to maintain brand compliance with customers and in the marketplace.
• Support and participate in marketing efforts such as exhibitions.
• Assist to process orders, generate and manage order/shipment documents as needed.
• Follow up with customers on payments, collections, and debt reporting.
• Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution.
• Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents.
• Use collaborative skills needed to liaise with various internal departments and convey customer feedback.
• Use clerical skills to provide reports as required and to update sales and customer records.
• Commitment to staying informed regarding new products and features to support company new product development.
• Attend company, customer, and supplier meetings as needed.
• Commitment to meeting or exceeding deliverables, reporting any deviations.
• Process tasks via digital means including email, phone, share file systems.
• Follow company procedures, guidelines and policies proactively recommending improvements or additions to policies and procedures.
• Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools.
• Assist to monitor sales and expense budgets.
• Ability to travel internationally on business trips as needed.
• And other responsibilities or duties as assigned from time to time.
• Proven work experience and success in a sales type of role.
• Organized and goal oriented.
• High energy with an engaging level of enthusiasm.
• Maintains a positive “can do” attitude.
• Proactive nature.
• Strong presentation skills and proven sales ability.
• Excellent telephone manner, well-spoken and active listening.
• Ability to prioritize work and to work on multiple projects simultaneously with effective outcomes.
• Outstanding organizational and multitasking skills.
• Ability to collaborate with teams, team-player mindset.
• Ability to work through urgent situations.
• University Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred.
• English language written and verbal proficiency a must.
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office.
“Interested parties, pls send your resume with current, expected salary and day of availability in MS WORD format by clicking Here OR Apply to complete the application.
Personal data provided by applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose”