Head of HR &Finance (Based in Hanoi)
This individual shall oversee the HR, Admin, and Finance team in both Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi offices. This role is required to act as an internal HR and Finance business partner and effectively partner with people leaders to design and implement the plans and processes that align with the overall business strategy and comply with the rules and regulations.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage, supervise and mentor the HR and GA team and responsible for the full spectrum of human resource functions, benefits administrations, payroll related matters, as well as general management of office facilities, administrative support, etc
- Manage, supervise and mentor the Finance team and supervises the team on the day-to-day accounting, invoicing, cash management, intercompany accounting, and internal financial reporting, etc
- Working closely with regional HQ in Singapore to ensure the processes are effective, consistent, and also comply with the regulation of in-country.
- Make recommendations for future processes and systems to ensure continuous improvement.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders, external vendors, and local authorities on issues or action items.
- Assist the Head of the company Management Center of Asia-Pacific -Vietnam in overall cost management of local entities to ensure expenditures are within the allocated budget.
- Responsible for annual budget setting and quarterly forecast to Headquarters.
- Handles ad-hoc projects or tasks or new demands instructed by the company Head.
- Bachelor: degree in HR, Business Management or Accounting
- CPA is preferred.
- At least 10 years of relevant experience in both Human Resources and Finance and Accounting.
- At least 6 years of strong HR experience in Vietnam.
- Minimum of 5 years of managerial experience and experience in leading and mentoring a team of 5-8 people in both HR and Finance functions.
- Exposure in HR functions such as Talent Acquisition, Talent Management & Development, Compensation & Benefits, Payroll.
- In-depth knowledge of Humans Resources and local labor legislation in Vietnam.
- Strong technical accountancy knowledge and financial reporting expertise, audit process, and Vietnam taxation.
- A highly motivated and excellent team player with good interpersonal and communication skills to be able to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Possesses strong analytical skills, good problem-solving abilities, a strong sense of internal control, and a keen eye for details and process improvements.
- Independent, strong sense of urgency and drive and ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines with good time management skills.
- Company culture - fast-paced, multi-tasking, team focusing, empowering, creative, innovative and open communication
- Competitive salaries
- Excellent career advancement opportunities