The Global Standard Quality is part of the corporate management team responsible for providing strategic leadership, guidance, and risk management for all corporate food safety and quality programs. This team member will oversee all corporate food safety and quality assurance programs, systems, personnel, activities, and operations.
- Provide strategic leadership, guidance, and risk management for corporate food safety and quality programs and systems to include, but not limited to, HACCP, Preventative Controls, SQF or other BRC-related programs, and customer or 3rd party audit-driven requirements and policies.
- Responsible for proper compliance and accuracy in the development, revision, and management of all SQF, other BRC-related plans, quality programs, supporting programs, and documentation.
- Design and maintain Quality management system according to Global standard for new factory in Long An, as well as other factories of Masan Meat Lite. Set up and tracking Quality KPI for factories. Make a plan and manage new product/process trials as well as continuous improvement projects.
- Establish food safety system (analysis, supplier management, pest control, cleaning products, etc.)
- Lead and coordinate to build up quality objectives, including KPI's, follow up, review, action is taken to obtain defined objectives and continuous improvement. Ensure that finished products are consistently manufactured meeting prescribed standards (compliance), on time and meeting consumer expectations.
- Lead problem solving, troubleshooting for issues in production
- Drive Food Safety and Quality systems follow to Global Standard. On top to ensure the manufacturing and product complies with Vietnam Law and Regulation.
- Plan, organize and lead all Quality and Food Safety internal and external assessments/audits, ensure Quality system is certified all the requirements and gaps are closed properly and on time
- Organize and keep a role as local trainer for all Staffs, Suppliers, Sale, and distributors about Food safety and Quality knowledge, requirement of Masan Meat Lite and Vietnam Law about food safety
- Analyze quality data and create monthly quality reports
- Non-conformity and customer complaint management
- Ensure new product launching is met all requirements
- Graduate Degree in Food Science, Animal Science, Biological Sciences, or closely related disciplines, preferred.
- 10 + years working in a food manufacturing technical or senior management role, preferably in the chilled meat, fresh meat and/or processing meat industry,
- Comprehensive knowledge and experience developing and managing HACCP, Preventative Controls, SSOP, SQF and/or other BRC and customer-driven quality and food safety requirements and programs.
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to engage teams and align tasks with strategic goals