- To focus on members’ acquisitions, conversions and retentions.
- Responsible for all promotional activities, operations as well as maintenance of campaigns/websites.
- To plan and to monitor campaigns’ spending against the budget allocated, keeping an accurate record and to ensure that targets are met.
- To manage and to oversee all contests, giveaways and etc. in the campaigns/projects
- To produce, write and proofread campaigns/websites content.
- To perform content optimization in order to improve the SEO ranking and social media exposure.
- To coordinate with other advertising/media experts to improve the campaigns/websites performance.
- To consistently update the database into the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system.
- To conduct market research and competitor analysis in order to stay abreast of the industry trends.
- To assist and to oversee all aspects of the digital marketing department including the marketing database, incoming emails and display advertising campaigns.
- At least a Higher Secondary/STPM/A-Level/Pre-U, Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Marketing, Advertising/Media or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in the related field.
- Required language(s): English, Vietnamese.
- Requires an individual who’s able to speak Vietnamese due to the business nature and market.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Possesses commercial awareness and is sensitive to numbers.
- Good organization and planning skills.