Report to: Vice General Director / General Director
- Work closely with Client Service teams & Clients to consult them on communication campaign, interactive to meet client's business requirement. Deliver effective planning and communication campaigns to make profit for the company.
- Assist Vice General Director / General Director to sketch out all strategies direction/execution direction from company current/future projects & plan.
- Build up network with relevant parties for legal procedures which support for company projects
II. ESSENTIALS DUTIES RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Clients Relation:
- Work closely with clients to understand their issues and needs. Provide adequate solution for clients to grow their business with deeply insight.
- Provide strategic consulting to support clients.
- Seek and develop and maintain good relationships with current clients and potential clients.
2. Planning Execution:
- Discover consumer insight, create core idea and develop communication strategy with wide range of client's information, cooperate with another team member in the company to execute the plan. Produce communication strategy and plan that meet client’s requirements.
- Design scheme of preparation and execution of presentation for success.
- Oversee entire planning activities and maximize strengths of the company, advice on strategy, interactive, service and improve the relationship with customers.
- Manage cost and timeline of each communication campaign, media plan to make sure meet cost/schedule/quality requirement from client and give appropriate feedback to team members when necessary
- Cooperate with other teams in the company to ensure project outputs meet deadlines and service quality.
- Utilize effective media planning tools/systems/methodologies and market research system to provide analysis report for Vice General Director and clients.
- Prepare report send to client after the media campaign finish.
3. New Business Development:
- Make proactive effort to explore new business opportunities that tap into new markets and pitch proposals to potential clients.
- Create plan, manage & build execution direction for current/future projects. Study and take responsibilities in project legal procedures
- Other tasks required by Vice General Director & General Director.
III. SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES
Client Service Teams
IV. EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- BA degree or equivalent, previous related with 05-year work experience
- Excellent presentation skill
- Good command of both oral and written English
V. CORE COMPETENCIES
- Innovative & strategic thinking
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- A team player
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Is well organized and have strong follow up abilities
- Able to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
VI. ANNUAL PERFORMANCE EVALUATED BY: Vice General Director / General Director
- Annual Salary review
- Health Care for personal
- 15 Annual Leaves
- Allowance for telephone
- Company trip