Structure and engage in marketing & business development efforts focused on ecommerce, online finance and other digital ecosystems and platforms primarily in Vietnam, but eventually throughout South East Asia. This duty includes:
- Developing, planning and executing growth strategies in the region
- Implement sales and marketing processes that strike balance between personnel job satisfaction and customer success;
- Identifying pilot opportunities and building relationships with key influencers
- Overseeing roll-outs and feeding back into the product development cycle
- Develop industry partnerships for potential integration of services.
- Contribute to the development of marketing and sales materials.
- Engage in social channels & client outreach.
- Represent at industry events.
- Formulate, plan, and oversee marketing and business development budgets.
As we grow, implement human resource strategies to expand the team, including:
- Developing incentive programs that optimise client results;
- Contribute to training and development of new hires.
Your Skills and Experience:
- Experience of at least 5 years in SaaS/Cloud software marketing, business development and/or sales in Vietnam.
- Strong existing network of key persons in target segments will place you at the top of the candidate list.
- Bachelor’s degree (or above) in business, marketing, or related field.
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
- Fluent in English and Vietnamese.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Experience in using CMS tools to manage opportunity pipelines.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, GSuite, and PowerPoint/Keynote.