A successful candidate will have working knowledge of business intelligence solutions, Big data Technology, and have the ability to work with various stakeholders to drive and implement data solutions. They will have a passion for data, be a self-starter, comfortable with ambiguity and a very strong attention to detail.
- Identify relevant data, write high quality code to retrieve it, and perform all relevant data transformation for proper consumption by requesting stakeholders
- Deep dive into data to uncover actionable insights
- Articulate the findings and insights with tech/non-tech stakeholders.
- Work with business stakeholders to design, build, optimize, and maintain dashboards, reports, self-service data marts, and data sets.
- Continuously learn new systems, tools, and industry best practices to help keep the data platform infrastructure up-to-date.
- Write automation pipelines to measure data quality, using appropriate metrics (availability, accuracy, completeness, consistency, reliability, timeliness, etc.)
- Constantly improve data quality
- Ability to coordinate cross functional teams and communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical teams.
- Fluency in SQL and Excel, familiarity with Python or R.
- Outstanding attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines.
- Work on a highly collaborative agile team.
- Participate in technical reviews and provide detailed feedback for process improvement
- Effective communication skills with an ability to explain technical concepts to developers, product managers, and business partners.
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Self-starter with the ability to multi-task in a dynamic work environment.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree; Computer Science, Information Technology or Mathematics are preferred majors.
- Experience: 1-2 years working in a data related role.
P: +84 028 3925 2566 | firstname.lastname@example.org
A: 12th Floor HDTC BUILDING, 36 Bui Thi Xuan Str., Ben Thanh Ward, Dist.1, HCM City