- Provide data and technical leadership on key initiatives to drive the data maturity roadmap for the company.
- Provide subject matter expertise and management oversight to ensure the data platform is architecturally sound, high quality, and compliant.
- Develop and implement strategies to integrate data from source systems, operational databases, and external data sources into the data platform.
- Work with partners across IT and business units to build and maintain the data infrastructure and advance company's analytic capabilities.
- Lead the department in stakeholder engagement to promote adoption of data & analytics capabilities and manage expectations to achieve high stakeholder satisfaction.
- Recruit, retain, and develop a highly skilled, collaborative and effective technical team to develop and advance Company's data platform capabilities.
- Manage day-to-day activities of the data platform team in the design, development, testing, and support of the data warehouse.
- Direct the team in documenting requirements and technical design specifications to ensure the data warehouse meets the current and future needs of the business.
- Direct data platform team in user communications, training, production scheduling, release planning, and coordination activities.
- Evaluate emerging technologies and development methodologies; recommend solutions to continuously improve company's data capabilities.
- Conduct administrative duties for the data platform team.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or comparable work experience equivalent.
- 4+ years of experience leading data warehouse development teams.
- 8+ years of demonstrated data warehousing & business intelligence experience.
- Experience managing software development life cycle projects.
- Experience with data architecture, metadata, master data management, etc.
- Familiarity with business intelligence reporting tools.
- Experience using technologies to foster collaboration.
- Ability to manage business expectations and deliver customer-focused solutions.
- Strong analytical, organizational skills, and time management skills.
- Experience translating requirements into pragmatic, implementable solutions.
- Ability to develop enduring thought-partner relationships with operational leaders.
- Related skills:
- Data tools related to: data pipeline, data factory, data lake, data fabrics.
- General knowledge of cloud architecture and platforms.
P: +84 028 3925 2566 | firstname.lastname@example.org
A: 12th Floor HDTC BUILDING, 36 Bui Thi Xuan Str., Ben Thanh Ward, Dist.1, HCM City