As a warehouse supervisor, you have to:
- Manage RM, PM and FG warehouse
- Supervise and coatch warehouse staff and daily activities.
- Manage, evaluate and report on warehouse productivity
- Track and coordinate the receipt, storage, and timely delivery of goods and materials
- Check orders, bills, items received, inventory, and deliveries for accuracy.
- Maintain records, report relevant information, and prepare any necessary documentation
- Maintain storage area by organizing floor space; adhere to storage design principles; recommend improvements
- Maintain inventory by conducting monthly physical counts; reconcile variances; input data.
- Move inventory by scheduling materials to be moved to and from warehouse; coordinate inventory transfers with related departments.
- Ensure basic maintenance standards and compliance with health and safety regulations
- Perform a daily inspection of the warehouse grounds.
- Communicate and coordinate with other departments and customers.
- Implement and maintain 5S in Store-Warehouse section.
- Be respinsible for safety activities in Store-Warehouse section
- Sex: Male or Female
- Age: 26 - 35
- Willingness to work in shifts (late or early hours, weekends, and overtime if necessary)
- College or University Diploma
- Degree in business, management, logistics or a related field preferred
- Minimum 3 years experience as a Warehouse Supervisor or a similar management position
- Strong working knowledge of warehouse operations and management.
- Time management skills and the ability to delegate.
- Excellent leadership and organizational skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and data entry software.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Reporting skills
- Knowledge of warehouse software (SAP) packages
P: +84 028 3925 2566 | email@example.com
A: 12th Floor HDTC BUILDING, 36 Bui Thi Xuan Str., Ben Thanh Ward, Dist.1, HCM City