The suitable candidate will
- Accomplish manufacturing staff results by communicating job expectation, planning, monitoring job results, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees, initiating, coordinating and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures
- Maintain staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees; developing personal growth opportunities
- Maintain work flow by monitoring steps of the process; setting processing variables; observing control points and equipment
- Monitor personnel and resources; implement cost reductions; develop reporting procedures and systems
- Complete production plan by scheduling and assigning personnel; accomplishing work results; reporting results of the processing flow on shift production summaries
- Maintain quality product by establishing and enforcing organization standards
- Ensure operation of equipment by calling for repairs; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Provide manufacturing information by analyzing production performance records and data; daily/weekly and monthly
- Maintain safe and clean work environment; maintain compliance with established policies and procedures.
- Evaluate each station of the production process to maintain optimum efficiency
- Communicate & coordinate with other departments to achieve business target
- Sex: Male or Female
- Age: 26 - 35
- Willingness to work in shifts (late or early hours, weekends, and overtime if necessary)
- College or University Diploma
- Degree in Processing Food, Packing Technology, Machine, Chemical, Biology or a related field preferred
- Strong working knowledge of operation management
- Good knowledge for HACCP, BRC…other Quality management system
- Minimum 3 - 5 years experience as a production supervisor or a similar management position
- Excellent leadership and organizational skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and data entry software.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Reporting skills.
- Ability to read and write in English proficiently.
P: +84 028 3925 2566 | firstname.lastname@example.org
A: 12th Floor HDTC BUILDING, 36 Bui Thi Xuan Str., Ben Thanh Ward, Dist.1, HCM City